September 30, 2008
Have I mentioned that I 0nly have 77 days until graduation?
Only 5 more tests,
2 more finals,
1 paper,
1 presentation,
2 case studies,
11 more days of clinical,
and it will all be over.
Would I do it again? No way!
Am I glad I did? Absolutely, it is my calling.
In 77 days I will bid farewell to many friends, instructors and textbooks.
Not too many days after that I will enter the work force for the first time (full time) in 11 years.
I finally figured out what I wanted to be when I grow up, a nurse!
Only 5 more tests,
2 more finals,
1 paper,
1 presentation,
2 case studies,
11 more days of clinical,
and it will all be over.
Would I do it again? No way!
Am I glad I did? Absolutely, it is my calling.
In 77 days I will bid farewell to many friends, instructors and textbooks.
Not too many days after that I will enter the work force for the first time (full time) in 11 years.
I finally figured out what I wanted to be when I grow up, a nurse!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
- 2009 (119)
-
2008
(126)
- December(13)
- November(16)
- October(14)
-
September(21)
- When I Grow Up
- Funnies
- Fireproof
- Almond eyes
- Nite, Nite!
- It stinks!
- Me? A Princess?
- R.I.P. LUKE
- This morning I had a long commute to clinical at 6...
- "T"
- Thank you.
- Boys
- On my mind...
- Too Much Information
- Girls
- A little about Nursing
- Good, Clean Fun!
- New Family Members, Max and Luke
- mason and the stairs
- A little Gamecock Cheerleader
- Toddler Talk
- August(9)
- July(8)
- June(7)
- May(9)
- April(9)
- March(6)
- February(5)
- January(9)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

3 people joined the party:
i am so happy for you!! does this mean we will get to see you more... or less?
I hope you will see me more.
I am actually only going to work 2 12 hour shifts, and won't have to spend so much time on school work!
I'm so happy for you! I am amazed that you have been able to make it through nursing school with 4 kids! Congratulations! Remember: B students are the most well-rounded!