September 24, 2008
I try hard not to buy anything for our girl. In reality we could be many years from bringing her home but sometimes I just can't help it. The other day I was at Target and they had on clearance a cabbage patch newborn doll with almond eyes. I couldn't resist. You can imagine how hard it is to find a Asian baby doll. So I went ahead and bought it, hoping I wasn't jinxing myself and brought it home. For now I keep it by my bed, one day I will put it in my closet with all her other things I couldn't resist and one day I will place it in her arms.
I have noticed lately on some of the blogs that I read that they put st*rs in place of letters, does anyone know why they do this?
I have noticed lately on some of the blogs that I read that they put st*rs in place of letters, does anyone know why they do this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
- 2009 (119)
-
2008
(126)
- December(13)
- November(16)
- October(14)
-
September(21)
- When I Grow Up
- Funnies
- Fireproof
- Almond eyes
- Nite, Nite!
- It stinks!
- Me? A Princess?
- R.I.P. LUKE
- This morning I had a long commute to clinical at 6...
- "T"
- Thank you.
- Boys
- On my mind...
- Too Much Information
- Girls
- A little about Nursing
- Good, Clean Fun!
- New Family Members, Max and Luke
- mason and the stairs
- A little Gamecock Cheerleader
- Toddler Talk
- August(9)
- July(8)
- June(7)
- May(9)
- April(9)
- March(6)
- February(5)
- January(9)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: