September 29, 2008
Funnies from Wyatt today:
Sitting on the porch waiting on Sellers bus:
Wyatt: Mom when I grow up I want to be a fireman
Mom: That would be nice you could put out fires and save people
pause to think
Wyatt: I want to be a fireman when I grow up
Mom: When will you be grown up?
Wyatt: (pauses for a moment to think )Um, Tuesday. Is today Friday?
Mom: Today is Monday. Oh so you'll be grown up by Tuesday?
Wyatt: yeah
Out of the blue he starting saying this tonight when it starting getting dark.
Mom, is it dark enough for Christmas?
Not once, but many times he has asked this. Apparently I am not explaining well enough that Christmas is a while off.
Sitting on the porch waiting on Sellers bus:
Wyatt: Mom when I grow up I want to be a fireman
Mom: That would be nice you could put out fires and save people
pause to think
Wyatt: I want to be a fireman when I grow up
Mom: When will you be grown up?
Wyatt: (pauses for a moment to think )Um, Tuesday. Is today Friday?
Mom: Today is Monday. Oh so you'll be grown up by Tuesday?
Wyatt: yeah
Out of the blue he starting saying this tonight when it starting getting dark.
Mom, is it dark enough for Christmas?
Not once, but many times he has asked this. Apparently I am not explaining well enough that Christmas is a while off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
- 2009 (119)
-
2008
(126)
- December(13)
- November(16)
- October(14)
-
September(21)
- When I Grow Up
- Funnies
- Fireproof
- Almond eyes
- Nite, Nite!
- It stinks!
- Me? A Princess?
- R.I.P. LUKE
- This morning I had a long commute to clinical at 6...
- "T"
- Thank you.
- Boys
- On my mind...
- Too Much Information
- Girls
- A little about Nursing
- Good, Clean Fun!
- New Family Members, Max and Luke
- mason and the stairs
- A little Gamecock Cheerleader
- Toddler Talk
- August(9)
- July(8)
- June(7)
- May(9)
- April(9)
- March(6)
- February(5)
- January(9)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: