September 28, 2008
Taking advantage of being out of town with no kiddos, John and I decided to go see this movie. I would encourage everyone to go see it. Some of the acting is not great but the message is awesome. Kirk Cameron plays a firefighter who is about to get divorced and his dad challenges him to the Love Dare to save his marriage. I won't spoil any of the movie because I hope you will go see it. And Ladies, if you had a crush on Kirk Cameron during his Growing Pains days he is still just as adorable! Go see this movie, it may just teach you how to "fireproof" your marriage!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
- 2009 (119)
-
2008
(126)
- December(13)
- November(16)
- October(14)
-
September(21)
- When I Grow Up
- Funnies
- Fireproof
- Almond eyes
- Nite, Nite!
- It stinks!
- Me? A Princess?
- R.I.P. LUKE
- This morning I had a long commute to clinical at 6...
- "T"
- Thank you.
- Boys
- On my mind...
- Too Much Information
- Girls
- A little about Nursing
- Good, Clean Fun!
- New Family Members, Max and Luke
- mason and the stairs
- A little Gamecock Cheerleader
- Toddler Talk
- August(9)
- July(8)
- June(7)
- May(9)
- April(9)
- March(6)
- February(5)
- January(9)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

1 people joined the party:
I am pretty impressed this movie has held its own in the top 10 and actually beat out a movie with Brad Pitt--That is pretty cool.