September 10, 2008
One of our boys, I won't name who here has developed an interest in girls. Here is a snippet of something he said to me that I thought was funny.
Child: Mom, there's this girl that always says hey to me at carpool. She says she know me from somewhere but I don't know where.
Mom: What's her name?
Child: I don't know.
Mom: Why don't you go up to her and ask her, her name and where she knows you from.
Child: I can't do that. Mom, these days girls travel in packs. You can't just walk up to one and talk to her. She's in a pack. (that just cracked me up!).
Then he went on to tell me about how Zack Efron in High School Musical said yada, yada, yada.
I hear about these kind of movie stories frequently. Honestly I tune them out. Who cares what Zack says, right? Anyway I thought the thing about girls traveling in packs was funny.
Child: Mom, there's this girl that always says hey to me at carpool. She says she know me from somewhere but I don't know where.
Mom: What's her name?
Child: I don't know.
Mom: Why don't you go up to her and ask her, her name and where she knows you from.
Child: I can't do that. Mom, these days girls travel in packs. You can't just walk up to one and talk to her. She's in a pack. (that just cracked me up!).
Then he went on to tell me about how Zack Efron in High School Musical said yada, yada, yada.
I hear about these kind of movie stories frequently. Honestly I tune them out. Who cares what Zack says, right? Anyway I thought the thing about girls traveling in packs was funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
- 2009 (119)
-
2008
(126)
- December(13)
- November(16)
- October(14)
-
September(21)
- When I Grow Up
- Funnies
- Fireproof
- Almond eyes
- Nite, Nite!
- It stinks!
- Me? A Princess?
- R.I.P. LUKE
- This morning I had a long commute to clinical at 6...
- "T"
- Thank you.
- Boys
- On my mind...
- Too Much Information
- Girls
- A little about Nursing
- Good, Clean Fun!
- New Family Members, Max and Luke
- mason and the stairs
- A little Gamecock Cheerleader
- Toddler Talk
- August(9)
- July(8)
- June(7)
- May(9)
- April(9)
- March(6)
- February(5)
- January(9)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: