September 18, 2008
We do not have good luck with our pets. This time I really thought we had picked the right one. But tonight we discovered Luke had passed away in his cage. The tears came, then the questions why. I do not have an answer. I do not know why a guinea pig would die. We fed him. We kept clean water. We did everything they said to. We held him and played with him. My sons heart is sad tonight. He kept crying and saying "I don't even have a picture of him". I wish now I had tried harder to get a picture of him that day. Something to remind him of Luke. He has already asked me for another pet. What am I going to do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
- 2010 (78)
- 2009 (119)
-
2008
(126)
- December(13)
- November(16)
- October(14)
-
September(21)
- When I Grow Up
- Funnies
- Fireproof
- Almond eyes
- Nite, Nite!
- It stinks!
- Me? A Princess?
- R.I.P. LUKE
- This morning I had a long commute to clinical at 6...
- "T"
- Thank you.
- Boys
- On my mind...
- Too Much Information
- Girls
- A little about Nursing
- Good, Clean Fun!
- New Family Members, Max and Luke
- mason and the stairs
- A little Gamecock Cheerleader
- Toddler Talk
- August(9)
- July(8)
- June(7)
- May(9)
- April(9)
- March(6)
- February(5)
- January(9)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

2 people joined the party:
I am sad for you too! I just hate this. He had a wonderful family to love him while he was here and that's what counts!!!
This made me cry. I am so sorry that you lost your pet.