May 21, 2008
I started back to school Mon. It is very busy but I like it. Today in Lab I started to feel like a nurse bc we got do learn some "real nurse things"-the big ones and it was fun. I will be at Palmetto Health Heart Hospital for critical care and at Richland Springs for Pysche rotation. I go to Psyche on Friday and can't wait to see what that is like. My postings may become alot less frequent bc of all my school work but I'll wait and see..........If you read this Wed or Thurs please pray for J. Just pray for her to get GOOD news tomorrow. I would appreciate your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

2 people joined the party:
i've just found your blog through lindler5. i'm so delighted to hear that you are adopting from china. my brother and his wife did the same and they brought home their daughter about a year ago. she's been such a blessing to your family. i can't wait to follow your adventure.
Thanks, unfortunately we are in for a long wait BUT are willing to do it! Thanks