May 30, 2008
This week I was talking to one of my nursing friends and we laughed about something that probably all nurses and students do. Because we know so much about diseases and illnesses we are constantly convincing ourselves we either do or do not have something. I have diagnosed myself with Diabetes, MS, Cancer, you name it. Ironically, the symptoms seem to appear right as I am studying that disease. Am I imagining it? Not sure. There have been some diagnoses I left behind and some I keep revisiting every time I have a "symptom". This is something I will have to get used to, this diagnosing me (and everyone I know). So, if you're talking to me and you mention something about a "symptom" watch out I might just diagnose you too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: