May 3, 2008
And no I am not talking about our children...
I have been MIA because I had my last exam and final this past week. It went pretty well, I passed as well as most of my class. As hard as this semester was we only lost 6 people which is a much lower number than I originally thought would fail. From the start of our program in Jan. of 2007 we have had 67% of our class pass. That statistic is much higher than the usual starting class. Now I have just 4 more classes. Two this summer, Critical Care and Psyche Nursing and then two more in the fall. I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Now I can enjoy my break, now down to 16 days before it all starts again.
I have been MIA because I had my last exam and final this past week. It went pretty well, I passed as well as most of my class. As hard as this semester was we only lost 6 people which is a much lower number than I originally thought would fail. From the start of our program in Jan. of 2007 we have had 67% of our class pass. That statistic is much higher than the usual starting class. Now I have just 4 more classes. Two this summer, Critical Care and Psyche Nursing and then two more in the fall. I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Now I can enjoy my break, now down to 16 days before it all starts again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: