May 9, 2008
I recently came across a blog through another blog and wanted to share it with you. A few weeks ago I was down. It was the four year mark of losing Grace and the frustration and reality of the adoption wait was hitting me hard. I have always wanted a daughter and have not been able to always accept and understand why God has chosen this path for us to our daughter. If Grace had lived she would have been 3 1/2 years old. Almost every time I see a little blond headed girl I think of her and wonder what she would have looked like. Well I was checking on a blog that I look at from time to time and she referenced being blessed by reading a blog called Bring The Rain. Curious I clicked on the link and then spent the next 30 minutes reading (never mind the nursing I was supposed to be studying). It is a wonderful story of a women who just the week before had lost her fourth daughter. The story brought tears to my eyes and let me spend just a few minutes mourning my loss the way I seldom do. If you have ever lost a child I encourage you to check out their story, it will touch your heart but please have a tissue handy it is incredibly raw and sad.
www.audreycaroline.blogspot.com
www.audreycaroline.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: