May 9, 2008
Noah with his Band Teacher at last nights concert. Noah switched to percusssion after Christmas and we have been very proud of how quickly he has learned this new skill. He played several different instruments during the program and we are so proud of him!
Mom, Dad and Noah standing outside the new Lex 1 Performing Arts Center. The facility is so nice and I believe the concert last night was the first thing held there. If you look closely you can see a HUGE Wildcat (lex highs Mascot) painting on the wall in the background. It is hard to believe in three short years Noah will be getting ready to attend High School there, WOW!
Wyatt always falling asleep in the strangest of places because his mom is to weak to make him take a nap.

Rub a Dub Dub Three Boys in a Tub! They had a blast and had to be coaxed out of the tub.


I celebrated the end of my Night and Weekend Nursing Program with fellow students. I will really miss those guys!



Noah is playing soccer and is doing quite well. It has always been my favorite sport to watch the kids play. I am happy someone is playing soccer right now. He has scored several goals and is having a good time playing.








0 people joined the party: