January 23, 2008
Well as you can see I have not had alot of time to post. I started school a week ago and I forgot how much busier I get when I am in school. I think this semester will be ok. I had a tour of the floor I will be on for clinical and I am not real thrilled. It is a general medical floor so I am a little worried about not getting experience with some skills that I really want to learn. The floor is also muggy and smells. I guess I will survive 12 days there. I just glad I will be with my school buddies! Like you Jenn and Melissa!
The house is moving along fast. I will try to take another picture and post it tomorrow. I am so happy with how it is turning out. All the hours of driving around and looking at brick, siding colors etc. had paid off bc I love how it is coming together. I still can't believe it is our house.
I am keeping this short and will try to post a picture tomorrow.
The house is moving along fast. I will try to take another picture and post it tomorrow. I am so happy with how it is turning out. All the hours of driving around and looking at brick, siding colors etc. had paid off bc I love how it is coming together. I still can't believe it is our house.
I am keeping this short and will try to post a picture tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: