January 27, 2008
This is a picture of the house taken today. It was hard to get a picture of the house with sun shining so bright but who's complaining we're just so happy to see sunshine!
WARNING!!!!!!!!!!Do not build your own house unless you love to make decisions everyday. John and I both have trouble making decisions, we did not realize how that could come into play when we started building this house. It took us about 6 months to pick the outside of the house, 2 months to pick out the brick and now we are at a point where we have to make so many decisions and sometimes several in one day. It is hard, you are afraid of making the wrong choice and regretting it later, some of these choices cost thousands of dollars and you just want to get it right. My brain is tired of decisions and we still have many more to go. So far I am happy with everything we have selected we just have many more to go. I am just thankful we are in a position to be able to build this house so I guess I should be grateful that there are decisions to be made.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: