January 15, 2008
Well I started back to school last night. It was great to go back and see all my friends at school though I was sad that 3 people did not pass our last class and weren't there. Our group of 27 have been together in class since Jan 2007 so it is sad when we lose someone. I got my schedule and I don't think it will be too bad. I'm real glad I am not taking any other classes. I will have clinical for 7 weekends (sat and sun) but only six will be at Lexington Medical Center. I will get to take on some more important roles this semester like team leader ( i will basically be in charge of 4 of my classmates), med nurse ( i will give out all the meds for the patients) and the other times I will be a "worker Bee" as my instructor calls it (i will do all patient care i'm allowed to do for my two patients). I think it will be good experience and I am ready to get back into it. I just pray that we can deal with all the extra stress me being in school adds to our life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: