January 13, 2008
Well I really enjoyed my break but yes it has come to an end. Monday I start back to school and John once again has to step in and do things by himself a little more often. Part of me is ready to go back, see my friends and get back to doing the things I really like. (interact with patients...) and part of me so dreads having to study, do data tools (a lot of work!) and take tests (especially that all important drug calculations quiz I have to take every semester). Unfortunately I did not get all my cleaning out and organizing I was going to do, so now I will have to do it while I'm in school. I work better under a lot of pressure anyway so I guess I'll be ok.

Last night Wyatt was doing his nightly singing to me. It's something that I have really started to treasure. Not only is it so stinking cute, his voice is just at such a sweet point. The little mispronunciations and cute little southern accent just melts my heart but last night I just noticed that he is starting to sound older and yes he is finally pronouncing more words correctly. I guess when he finally recites the actual ABC's in order and can spell B-I-B-L-E correctly then I will know he is surely growing up. I will miss those nights of singing but if I'm lucky I will have one or two more little ones to look forward to listening to.

One last thought...I recently have been trying real hard to look at our little men and really think about how they look, sound, etc. I don't know if everyone fills this way but I have the hardest time remembering how my children were at a younger age. (thank goodness for video cameras). I look at Wyatt and think how stinking cute he is at this age. And then I remember thinking the exact same thing about Noah and Sellers but I can't really remember it, especially Noah. Why? It hasn't been that long ago and I spent a lot of time with them but for some reason I just can't really remember it. I think that's sad but like I said at least I have videos. Without them I would be so sad to never see them little again.

0 people joined the party: