January 6, 2008
The boys with their O'Cain cousins at Poppy's church for Evan and Sellers Baptism.
Wow Christmas and the New Year really flew by. We had a wonderful time being with our family and enjoying time off from school. But time flew and the kids are back in school and I have just one week left before I start back to class and to get my whole house organized (yea right). I am going to make a real effort to get some things cleaned out since we will have to put the house on the market soon. We are building a new house. It coming along nicely and hopefully we will be in it in May. The kids are all so excited about it especially when we go visit the "lot" and they get to walk around and see their rooms. Noah is so excited to be getting his own room and own bathroom. Sellers would be just fine sharing a room with someone forever, I hope he will stay in his room when we move. He never really has had his own room. He is so used to sleeping with someone in the room with him. I also let them all pick out a theme for their room and we have settled on something for Noah and Sellers. Noah is going to have the real cool camouflage room like his cousin Evan. He is really excited about it and now wants everything in camo. Sellers settled on a Robot/Space room which is so perfect for him. I am going to let him make some robots out of trash (he has done this before and they are really cool) to decorate his room. I think I will do Mason and Wyatt's room in a farm theme but I am still not sure. I pray that we will all make it through the next few months it is going to be a little crazy with school and all the house stuff. I will have clinicals on Saturday and Sunday this semester for seven weeks and I am really dreading it. I am looking forward to the fact that I will be at Lexington Medical Center and will be in a new clinical group with some of my buddies! -God Bless and I'll try not to wait so long to post again.

0 people joined the party: