January 15, 2010
I finally updated Lily's Website. We only have 4 more updates until our One Year Gotcha Anniversary, so hard to believe. Just click on her picture on the left sidebar if you want to check it out. If you regularly check this block it won't be a lot of new stuff.

1 people joined the party:

Our family said...

Just wanted to say how sorry I am about John losing his job. I will pray for God to supply for all of your needs including a new job for John. Also, thank you for advertising our T-shirts and for buying one! Looking forward to hopefully seeing you on 2/14 for CNY!

Meet our Bunch!

Meet our Bunch!






About Me

My Photo
Jennifer O'Cain
is trying to live beyond herself!
View my complete profile
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

Our Daughter Lily

Our Daughter Lily
Click on her picture to hear our story.

Visitors