January 24, 2010
Last week I celebrated a birthday...
Per my request John made me the Pioneer Women's Best Chocolate Sheet Cake Ever. It did not disappoint.
But the best part was sharing it and celebrating it with my family.
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. Thanks for a fabulous day.
Next year my birthday will mean something totally new...for I will be 40!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
-
2010
(78)
- December(3)
- November(9)
- October(3)
- September(6)
- August(6)
- July(4)
- June(3)
- May(4)
- April(6)
- March(6)
- February(14)
-
January(14)
- a little randomness
- Quote from church Sunday
- Who doesn't love bubblewrap?
- Want to know what someone is thinking about before...
- 39 for the first time....
- Website Update
- Please Vote
- Bow your head when you pray...
- A friend I have recently met is DTC for her preci...
- John's Job update
- America's Bravest
- The Pioneer Women Cooks
- Lily's choice of drink with Supper last night?Eggn...
- Overheard between Wyatt and Lily while looking at ...
- 2009 (119)
- 2008 (126)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

2 people joined the party:
We are so blessed to have such a wonderful daughter. I am glad you had a wonderful birthday!
Love you,
Dad
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I am just about to jump over to The Pioneer Woman's site. LOVE every recipe of hers that I have ever tried!!!