January 5, 2010

THE BEST COOKBOOK EVER! Ok, I have heard of her blog but honestly I don't have time to get wrapped up in another blog (I think I already follow about 25) so I just pretended I wasn't curious. That is until I picked this baby up at the bookstore before Christmas. It was not on sale so I went online and found it for a very good price. It is so good. Part biography part cookbook. For two nights I threw my novel to the side and went to bed reading a cookbook, seriously. I cooked my first recipe from it last night and it was delicious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
-
2010
(78)
- December(3)
- November(9)
- October(3)
- September(6)
- August(6)
- July(4)
- June(3)
- May(4)
- April(6)
- March(6)
- February(14)
-
January(14)
- a little randomness
- Quote from church Sunday
- Who doesn't love bubblewrap?
- Want to know what someone is thinking about before...
- 39 for the first time....
- Website Update
- Please Vote
- Bow your head when you pray...
- A friend I have recently met is DTC for her preci...
- John's Job update
- America's Bravest
- The Pioneer Women Cooks
- Lily's choice of drink with Supper last night?Eggn...
- Overheard between Wyatt and Lily while looking at ...
- 2009 (119)
- 2008 (126)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

1 people joined the party:
Love this cookbook! I use it all the time. Try the tenderloin with the onion-blue cheese sauce (on her blog) for a special occasion. We made it for Isabella's birthday and Christmas Eve. Tonight, I am making the Chicken Spaghetti.