January 31, 2010
1. John had an interview last week for a great job in the same territory he had before. He wants this job soooo bad. On Friday the manager called and told him to relax and have a good weekend and not to worry. We hope that means a job offer tomorrow!!!!
2. I overheard Lily trying to teach Wyatt about the calendar and heard her say "tomorrow February, no January, January die".
3. I finally figured out why so many Suburbans are parked on the outer edges of parking lots, those buggers are hard to park and back up. I traded my Honda Odyssey in for a Suburban and well let's just say I love it but I am adjusting.
4. We have the crud going around at our house. Thankfully short lived and not too bad. But anything takes a while to go through 5 kids and maybe 2 adults...
5. We had a little ice here in SC over the weekend, something many Southerners panic about. That could be proved by the long list of churches that cancelled services today. Thankfully our church just posted that all services would remain as usual but please use your judgement as to whether or not to drive. No problem, ice was minor.
6. If you are ever in the hospital, seriously thank your nurse. It is a hard job. I cannot tell you how much it means to me to be thanked and surprisingly it doesn't happen enough!
7. I joined the Great Weight Loss Challenge at work last week. Hopefully it will be the motivation I need to get this weight off. I have such a hard time sticking to something so I hope this little contest will help. The winner takes home almost $1000 bucks! Now I can think of a lot of things to do with that.....maybe a HS?
8. I am going to have my first contest this week ever! Stay tuned for details......
Have a great and Blessed day!
2. I overheard Lily trying to teach Wyatt about the calendar and heard her say "tomorrow February, no January, January die".
3. I finally figured out why so many Suburbans are parked on the outer edges of parking lots, those buggers are hard to park and back up. I traded my Honda Odyssey in for a Suburban and well let's just say I love it but I am adjusting.
4. We have the crud going around at our house. Thankfully short lived and not too bad. But anything takes a while to go through 5 kids and maybe 2 adults...
5. We had a little ice here in SC over the weekend, something many Southerners panic about. That could be proved by the long list of churches that cancelled services today. Thankfully our church just posted that all services would remain as usual but please use your judgement as to whether or not to drive. No problem, ice was minor.
6. If you are ever in the hospital, seriously thank your nurse. It is a hard job. I cannot tell you how much it means to me to be thanked and surprisingly it doesn't happen enough!
7. I joined the Great Weight Loss Challenge at work last week. Hopefully it will be the motivation I need to get this weight off. I have such a hard time sticking to something so I hope this little contest will help. The winner takes home almost $1000 bucks! Now I can think of a lot of things to do with that.....maybe a HS?
8. I am going to have my first contest this week ever! Stay tuned for details......
Have a great and Blessed day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
-
2010
(78)
- December(3)
- November(9)
- October(3)
- September(6)
- August(6)
- July(4)
- June(3)
- May(4)
- April(6)
- March(6)
- February(14)
-
January(14)
- a little randomness
- Quote from church Sunday
- Who doesn't love bubblewrap?
- Want to know what someone is thinking about before...
- 39 for the first time....
- Website Update
- Please Vote
- Bow your head when you pray...
- A friend I have recently met is DTC for her preci...
- John's Job update
- America's Bravest
- The Pioneer Women Cooks
- Lily's choice of drink with Supper last night?Eggn...
- Overheard between Wyatt and Lily while looking at ...
- 2009 (119)
- 2008 (126)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

1 people joined the party:
Praying that John gets wonderful news about the job!!!