July 10, 2011
These are my favorites from our trip to the beach. I had a hard time taking photos due to the humidity. It kept fogging up my lens and I was so worried about my camera so I took it inside. These are unedited but who has time for that?
Mason just had to wear his spiderman suit even though he never got past his knees in the water.
It was so funny watching them play Twister, so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
-
2011
(116)
- December(18)
- November(13)
- October(6)
- September(11)
- August(12)
-
July(7)
- Sometimes I have a really hard time imagining the ...
- This week we will come to our 50th day of waiting....
- Days waiting for Letter of Seeking Confirmation fr...
- Last night was family night at Camp Barstow, our l...
- These are my favorites from our trip to the beach...
- Poor Mississippi
- Check out www.beapieceofthepuzzle.blogspot.com for...
- June(7)
- May(6)
- April(8)
- March(10)
- February(12)
- January(6)
- 2010 (78)
- 2009 (119)
- 2008 (126)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: