June 8, 2011
We are Proud to Announce the Referral of our Daughter and Sister
Sheng Chun Ya
Born in Desheng, Guanxi, People’s Republic of China April 27, 2009
and into our hearts May 26, 2011
As you know we have been waiting on this exciting news for a very long time. We received our Pre-Approval to adopt Sheng Chun Ya yesterday. We are praying that we will travel soon, she has been waiting for a family long enough!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)


8 people joined the party:
Rejoicing with you Jennifer!! Oh my goodness she is absolutely beautiful! I'm so happy for you. Praying that you will soon hold your second precious daughter in your arms!
Blessings~
Tina
Jennifer, I am so excited for you and your family. My blessing and prayers are with all of you. Miss you much!! Lisa Tull
She is precious. Praying that the details all come together in God's perfect timing! What a blessing!
Beth
So exciting! I am all teary eyed!
You know how excited I am for all of you!! She is gorgeous and perfect and I LOVE the fact that she is from Guangxi like our girls! :)
Congrats!!!! You are going to love Nanning. We are at the Majestic and love it! Our daughter is from Yulin 1st SWI. What agency are you guys with? We are with Holt.
CONGRATS to you all on this wonderful news! We are very excited and happy for you all! She is soooooo very cute. Bet you can't wait to give her a big squeeze! Congrats from Brian, Sadie, Jasmyn and I. Hugs and love to you all! Congrats on Pepper too! So much to celebrate!
Oh my goodness! I'm catching up on your blog, and handn't yet seen a photo of your precious girl. Congratulations! She is adorable!!!