June 18, 2011
Are you amazed at the internet?? Sometimes I take for granted how easy it is to get information and pictures of things off the internet. Case in point....

I Googled our newest daughters town, city and province name and hit images. Wanting only to see what her surroundings are like and what type of enviroment she was coming from. But what I found really surprised me. I found 3 pictures of our daughter. An organization called Hope 4 China founded by an adoptive family in Scotland started the organization to help provide necessities and foster care to children in our daughters orphanage. In February they donated supplies and posted some pictures on their blog. In the picture our daughter is modeling some of the clothes that were donated. Only an adoptive parent knows how exciting this is. I can remember joining Lily's orphanages Yahoo! group and searching through all the many pictures trying to catch a glimpse of Lily other than the referral picture we had.
This glimpse into our daughters life is priceless. I look at this picture everyday. I have memorized her lips, her little fingers and studied every little detail about her. I sure hope the next 4-6 months flies by til we travel to see those little lips and hold those little fingers in my hand.

The entrance to the Desheng Social Welfare Institute 


I tried to crop her out of the picture but the resolution was so bad.


 The picture I found, she is the little one sitting on the right.

0 people joined the party: