June 6, 2011
Ok so we got something that started with a 'P' this weekend though not what I really wanted and something I cannot believe we got.
Meet the newest member of the O'Cain Crew:
Meet the newest member of the O'Cain Crew:
Meet Pepper
Pepper was left at the shelter and my mom who has a heart for cute, homeless dogs saw this little gem Saturday at a local shelter. We had talked about getting Lily a dog for sometime and I was planning on it for her September Birthday. But my mom just knew this dog was perfect for our kids.
I believe she was right. Pepper is seven.
No house training to master.
Doesn't bark hardly ever.
Not interested in chewing up anything.
Loves to be held and petted, especially rubbing her belly.
Such a sweet, easy and lovable dog.
If you know me you know I am not really a dog person.
But last night Pepper slept right in between John and I.
I told my dad we are probably crazy.
Six Kids,
Two Cats
and A Dog.
Never a dull moment here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: