June 26, 2011
Leaving today to get some sand between my toes. I'm taking four of the kids to the beach with my Sister-in-law. Just the moms and the kids. Can't wait!! Hopefully I'll get some good pics to share.
Hope you are having a GREAT SUMMER and don't forget to check out our blog:
www.beapieceofthepuzzle.blogspot.com
Hope you are having a GREAT SUMMER and don't forget to check out our blog:
www.beapieceofthepuzzle.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

1 people joined the party:
It's Kelly from We Are Grafted In. I've still got you listed on the fundraising families' page. Are you still fundraising?
We just today opened an etsy store for The Sparrow Fund (www.sparrow-fund.org), the nonprofit that my husband and I launched this past spring. We have a handful of items we are going to add to the store this weekend, but we're looking for more donations of handcrafted items or fundraising items (such as shirts or other merchandise) to help us raise money. For items donated, we will provide a link back to your site so that you can advertise and draw new customers/donors. Think about it, and let me know if you would like to donate anything!
Thanks!