March 8, 2011
We just got the word that all our paperwork was being sent to the Chinese Embassy today.
I wish you knew how happy that makes me!
For the first time in a while I feel like things are moving along.
I just wish I just didn't have this restless feeling like there may be more than one child for us in China.
China has recently become more lenient on adopting two kids at a time.
Hubby says "no we are not going to have more children than will fit in our car".
I say lets buy a bigger car.
Usually when I get something like this on my mind it won't go away. After all I did start thinking about this adoption while we were still in China with Lily.
For now I'm just gonna see what God does with it.
So far he's done us pretty good!
I wish you knew how happy that makes me!
For the first time in a while I feel like things are moving along.
I just wish I just didn't have this restless feeling like there may be more than one child for us in China.
China has recently become more lenient on adopting two kids at a time.
Hubby says "no we are not going to have more children than will fit in our car".
I say lets buy a bigger car.
Usually when I get something like this on my mind it won't go away. After all I did start thinking about this adoption while we were still in China with Lily.
For now I'm just gonna see what God does with it.
So far he's done us pretty good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

3 people joined the party:
Congratulations!! What a HUGE step! I know that we are probably done, because Greg says so and I said so myself before we ever left. But here I am wishing I were bringing back one more little one. Don't worry, God always speaks when we draw near to him! Love, Kim
So happy it is finnaly moving right along!!! :) :) :) Oh, Come on they can always double buckle. We have to do that too. Join the club ya'll.
Katie
Great news!!!!!!