March 13, 2011
Friday night my sis-in-love and I took her kids and 3 of mine to Winter Jam. It is a big Christian Concert marketed mostly to teens. She and I love music so we made it a night and we probably had as much fun as any teenager!
We started out fueling up with a little bit of this....
We started out fueling up with a little bit of this....
Rushed to get there knowing last year people were turned away...and spent some time doing this....
Once inside we secured some pretty decent seats and did some of this....
And just and hour and a half into the concert some started this...
And soon to follow was another one doing this....
But not Ms. High Energy, Noooo. She was doing a little of this (dancing in the ailse). She has now seen The David Crowder Band three times because of her momma!
And this one hung tight too
Well for a while longer anyway...
And these two? Took a while but Sellers was caught singing and dancing a little but the other? No way. He is so reserved. Reminds me of another kid I know. One that was there but not with me. I know it may be hard to believe with that face and everything but I never saw him sing or move the whole night!
And we did a lot of this. Singing, dancing and praising the LORD! It was such fun! I promise even though Sellers and Evan's expression doesn't show it.
And we got to hear our favorite bands. I'm a David Crowder Band kind of girl and Tammi was thrilled to see the News Boyz (sp?). It was a great night had by all. And luckily we didn't have to carry anybody out. Naps were done by 10:40 :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

1 people joined the party:
looks like a great evening!