March 22, 2011
This really is just an update to tell you that nothing is new. I am STILL waiting on our 1800a approval.
I am frustrated. We sent our application back last year (oct or nov). And this has been a big hangup for us.
If we get it in the next day or two then we will have a chance to be DTC (Dossier to China) and then LID ( Log in Date-required for referral of most children) so we may be matched with our little one in April.
I got to say. I. Am. Ready.
Ready to see her face, know her need and prepare to bring her home!
My mind knows that there is a big picture and that our paperwork isn't ready because our daughter isn't ready. Trusting in God that our sweet daughter is not available, yet. But my heart says it is time to know and time to go! This momma is ready to see her daughters sweet face and bring her home!
I am frustrated. We sent our application back last year (oct or nov). And this has been a big hangup for us.
If we get it in the next day or two then we will have a chance to be DTC (Dossier to China) and then LID ( Log in Date-required for referral of most children) so we may be matched with our little one in April.
I got to say. I. Am. Ready.
Ready to see her face, know her need and prepare to bring her home!
My mind knows that there is a big picture and that our paperwork isn't ready because our daughter isn't ready. Trusting in God that our sweet daughter is not available, yet. But my heart says it is time to know and time to go! This momma is ready to see her daughters sweet face and bring her home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: