March 28, 2011
Bobo (Wyatt) had his very first soccer game. He just understands sports well, plays well and plays hard. Those things made for one great game Saturday. It is soooo fun watching him play. He came home with a huge smile, both knees skinned and fell fast asleep on the floor watching TV. He scored 7 goals out of the 8 his team scored to win the game. He had a great time and we were so proud of him!
This is Wyatt after his game. I only took my point and shoot so I didn't get any good action shots, maybe next time.
And Lily experienced another first, her very first slumber party. She was so excited she was invited and so was I. I knew the girl was sweet to Lily, I know her parents and they live just down the street in case Lily needed me. But need me not, she had so much fun she didn't even come home until around 5 the next day!
Even though she had fun she stayed closely connected to me. I received amillion few phone calls from her while she was gone. Asking what I was doing, could she play with makeup, etc but my favorite call was to tell me goodnight. Lily had a blast and it is obvious my little girl is quickly growing up. I'm enjoying the days while I still hold the number place in her life!
This is Wyatt after his game. I only took my point and shoot so I didn't get any good action shots, maybe next time.
And Lily experienced another first, her very first slumber party. She was so excited she was invited and so was I. I knew the girl was sweet to Lily, I know her parents and they live just down the street in case Lily needed me. But need me not, she had so much fun she didn't even come home until around 5 the next day!
Even though she had fun she stayed closely connected to me. I received a
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

1 people joined the party:
Go Wyatt!!! Awesome game!
Love you, Lily! Don't grow up too fast! Glad you enjoyed your sleepover! :)