March 13, 2011
Just noticed I'm about to hit 18, 000 visits to my blog. I kind of find it hard to believe 'cause it feels like only about 5 people read it. So if you look at the ticker and see that you are visitor 18,000 and leave me a comment I am going to send you my current favorite book!
Wonder how many days weeks this is going to take! (LOL)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

2 people joined the party:
Hey Jennifer - I'm the lucky number!!
Yay to the Feasters! I'm assuming that is you Ashleigh, right? I am going to send you the book Radical. I loved the book, it is very inspiring.I'll mail it to you as soon as I get a chance.