November 27, 2010
 This year we were the only family to celebrate Thanksgiving with our parents. My parents were camping at a nearby campground so we gathered up our youngins' and met John's parents at the campground for a little Thanksgiving Celebration. We have sooo much to be thankful this year and still having our parents with us is one of the greatest blessings!

I tried to put the pics in order but it didn't work out and I'm too tired to fool with it anymore tonight.
So in random order....


LEAVES!!!and lots of them.



A family favorite; roasting marshmallows.



God Bless America! Thankful for my country.



Thankful for my crew!


A little craft time with Papa.


Thankful for 44 Years!! John's parents anniversary was on Thanksgiving.



Listening to Papa's Storytime


Papa telling us indian stories in his Colonial costume from his job at the County Museum,
He loves history and loves sharing it.



My mom (who always has her eyes closed in pictures) and there new dog Dusty.



Crocs make for some DIRTY feet!!! Love it!!! I am so Thankful for those little feet.




Thankful that this teen still thinks it is cool to hang out with his family and camp with papa and granny!



Sellers playing with his  homemade Drum.



Have you seen these? They are Giant Roasters and sooo fun to roast. They are Ginormous!!!

Hope you had a Blessed Thanksgiving!!


Soon very soon I am going to share what I have been up to. I have been very busy.

1 people joined the party:

Sharon said...

Aren't those the BIGGEST 'mars-mellows' you've ever seen??

Glad you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving!! :)