November 4, 2010
Wanted to get these pictures up for the grandparents who were unable to see these grand kids dressed up this year. Noah did not participate in festivities this year partly because he was getting over the stomach bug and partly because he was being disciplined. And I cannot believe for the first time ever I did not get a good picture of all the kiddos together. I dressed up as a witch also but of course there is no picture of mom so you'll have to use your imagination.
Lily made a very good witch and she loved playing the role.
John went as himself circa 1986. (haha!)
Hayride time.
Just about the only pic I got of Sellers. He was a man on the go hanging our with his best buds.
Here he is preparing to hit the pinata.
A little Trick or Treating!
Our pumpkins on the front porch.
My little Frankenstein, I loved how cute he looked in this costume.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

2 people joined the party:
HA! The pic of John is too funny! Looks like everyone had a blast!
:)
Love the new blog look and all the Halloween photos. Yes, I agree w/ SHaron - John's picture was by far the funniest! Miss you all.