December 6, 2010
Recently our children's elementary school voted on students to receive the Ranger Leader awards for each
class. While talking this over with Sellers one day it became apparent to me why he gets in trouble at school
for not listening. When asked who got the honor in his class he said, "I didn't know what was
going on I voted for you". I laughed when he said he put on his ballot My Mom instead of a
classmates name. I was flattered but geez boy pay attention in class!!!
One O'Cain was voted by their peers to receive the award, any guesses???
This was one proud momma.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

1 people joined the party:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That is so funny! I just love Sellers. :)
Sorry you didn't win......did Lily???