December 7, 2010
I wish I could remember what kind words they were saying when my daughter walked
across the stage but I was just so excited!
Lily was voted and selected by her peers for being an outstanding Leader in
her school. She leads safely, respectfully and responsibly.
The day the letter came in the mail I cried. I was so proud.
As much as John and I would like to take credit, Lily is who she is
because of the values she was taught as a young orphan in China.
Of course we have continued this process but they started a great foundation for her and we
are so grateful she came from an orphanage that taught this girl well!!
When Lily came across the stage to receive her award from our new and AWESOME assistant principal, he stuck out his hand to shake it but Lily got a room full of laughs when she gave him FIVE instead. I'm pretty sure she probably thought that is what she was supposed to so, she hasn't done a lot of handshaking but LOVES to give fives!
I am in awe of this girl, how can you experience what she has been through and be this happy??
Forgive me while I gloat but I AM SO PROUD of her!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

2 people joined the party:
You definitely have reason to be proud!!
WAY TO GO, LILY!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!