November 18, 2010
For years I Bragged (not really just too myself) that here we are with 4 boys and no major accidents...yet. Just some little super glue to the forehead for Wyatt when he was learning to walk and decided to land right on top of our hitch.
No major stitches, no concussions, no broken bones. That is until this fall. First Sellers fell off his bike
and fractured his left wrist.
He is a Gamecock through and through and choose the Garnet and Black cast. Go Gamecocks!
He was a great patient and had a blast letting his classmates sign it with silver Sharpie.
OK, that wasn't too bad. I was dreading the first broken bone.
And Then....
I got a text from Noah during school exactly 5 weeks later. One week after Sellers got his cast off and it went something like this.
come get me
why?
(no response) Ok he's not supposed to be using his phone during school and never does so I knew something was wrong.
why?
i broke my arm
where are u?
band
Go to the nurses office now
The child was so embarrassed about falling running backwards in PE he didn't tell anybody he hurt his arm.
He then went to band.
Guess what he plays?
Percussion
Not good with a injured arm, right/
Soooooo....
Long story short he ended up with one of these.
I have no idea why he picked purple and black.
Ok no big deal, BTDT but I hope these don't come in three's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)



2 people joined the party:
Glad Sellers has his cast off. I hope Noah is being a good patient too! :)
I think that's enough injuries for the O'Cain Crew!
Thx for the wonderful post!!! I like it. Here is some great information on toys for kids: bathtoysforbaby.net check it out! Thx