September 22, 2010
Ribbons for Mei Mei. Last year I bought a pack of ribbons at a local boutique for Lily. We have used them so much, even the colors I thought we would never use.So that is where I got the idea for our first fundraiser. These ribbons are awesome!
This is only half of the beautiful colors that you will get, you receive 27 colors total in your pack.
They are from high quality grosgrain ribbon, cut to a yard each. Cut and packaged with love and
ready to be shipped.
Want you please help us bring our Mei Mei home?
Buy one for your daughter, your niece, a friend or dog (lol).
To purchase a set or two just visit our Etsy store or email me at theocaincrew@aol.com
They are just $25.00 for the whole pack.
We Thank you from the bottom of our Hearts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

3 people joined the party:
what a wonderful idea!! my girls don't have enough hair for ribbons, but i will definitely be purchasing for gifts. best wishes on this new & exciting journey with your family!!
Do you have a button for your fundraiser? I know you said you weren't real computer savvy. :) If you have an image, I can make the button for you. I'd be glad to add it to www.WeAreGraftedIn.com under fundraising families if you want.
Kelly
Kelly@wearegraftedin.com
I'd like to feature a few fundraising families again next week like I did today on www.wearegraftedin.com. Would you give me a family picture and write up something about your family to post there?
Kelly
Kelly@wearegraftedin.com