September 13, 2010
This little cutie is responsible for one of the most embarrassing yet oddly proud moments of recent years.
Recently the kids and I were leaving Chick Fil A one evening. As we were walking to the car I noticed a Dr. I work with getting out of his car. Being polite I spoke and he walked over to me to meet my crew. As he approached me he gave me one of those polite one armed side hugs and a little peck on the cheek.
This daddy's boy didn't like that one bit. Nobody was moving in on his momma. So
he reared his arm back, walked up to the Dr. and hit.him.hard.in the leg.
I.was.shocked.and.absolutely.embarrassed.
First the Dr. and I exchanged confused looks.
Then the Dr. looked at me and said, "oh, it was the hug and kiss" and thankfully gave me a look of understanding.
That is until Mason reared back and took aim again.
This time right at his crotch.
Thankfully the Dr. was quick.
Again, very embarrassed.
I quickly herded my crew to the car after profusely apologizing to the Dr. and scolded Mason with a smile in my heart.
When I told John this story it made him PROUD of his boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

1 people joined the party:
I feel like I'm always looking out for what might happen regarding the kids- ya just never know what they'll do next!
It is pretty cute though- embarrassing yes but very cute!! So glad the Doc has quick hands! ;-)