September 29, 2010
A friend and I were talking and she suggested I list the ribbons on Etsy. If you have never heard of Etsy well you have been missing out! I have found some great things from Etsy over the years. This friend also mentioned how easy it was to set up this Etsy account, she herself has one ya know. But she must not have realized she was talking to the computer illiterate. What probably would have taken a computer savvy person 30 minutes to set up has taken me a few very interrupted hours. My site is very plain because I could not even begin to come up with an actual personalized banner but I did manage to squeeze in a stock one. So check it out! It makes buying the Ribbon easier. Just click on the link below:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

1 people joined the party:
Did it really take you that long? I would have been happy to help you! Your etsy store looks great! I told you you could do it! :) Posting it on FB for you!