February 9, 2010
One of my favorite series to read the kids are the Llama Llama books. They are fun to read and have cute stories. I don't always think about the fact that the littles may not understand all the words so last night as I read the word fret I asked them if they knew what it meant. Wyatt paused and said "yeah I know, it means to freak out". I have no idea where he heard that....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
- 2011 (116)
-
2010
(78)
- December(3)
- November(9)
- October(3)
- September(6)
- August(6)
- July(4)
- June(3)
- May(4)
- April(6)
- March(6)
-
February(14)
- the Asian Market
- Chinese New Year
- Last of the snow pictures
- This morning we woke up to this...The eighth bigg...
- Let it Snow...!
- Valentines Day Cards
- Funny Friday
- All I wanted was one little picture...So everyone ...
- Genetics-and how they may solve the puzzle-or not!
- Fret
- The Sound of Music-The Happiest Sound In All The W...
- Dreary day
- Noodles
- Ni Hao Cowboy!
- January(14)
- 2009 (119)
- 2008 (126)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

1 people joined the party:
Bailey's favorite is "Llama Llama Mad At Mama". I bought it at the book fair for her class. They all love it when their teacher reads it to them.