February 2, 2010
Today is dreary and I feel weary. Our weather overall this winter has been colder, cloudier and wetter than usual and it is wearing on me. I long for the days of sun and warmth! To top off my dreary day John got the news that he is not getting the job we had hoped for. He was actually going to be offered the job today but someone within the company decided they wanted their job back. That means no opening, no job for John. My first reaction is weariness. This whole unemployed thing is new to us. I am ready for it to be over. The uncertainty of it is hard. I try so hard to rely on my faith that God will provide for us and deep done I know it will be ok. But right now I just want to get in the bed and pull the covers over my head until the sun comes out.

Why Punxsutawney Phil six more weeks? Maybe you need glasses!

You gotta love kids....

Lily, Wyatt and Mason just ran in the room laughing and handed me two notes. One from mason (with help) that said, I lov you mommy and one from Wyatt that said, I love you YoYo (I think it is supposed to be XOXO) I Love you SBR mommy! (SBR=Super) Man, a pick me up just when I needed it. Thank you Jesus for these sweet children!

2 people joined the party:

Sarah said...

Such sweet notes! Sometimes kids know just what you need, don't they?!

Blessings,
Sarah

Sharon said...

Awwwwwwww! I love it! :)