August 22, 2008
Ok, Ashley tagged me to reveal 6 quirky things about me. I'm not sure if I can come up with 6 but here goes...
1. I sleep with 2 personal fans on at night. I cannot stand to hear little noises, even John breathing!
2. I will not hang my clothes up. They are always draped over something like a closet rod, chair, bed, tub, etc. Every few days (or weeks!) I take the time to hang them up.
3. I cannot use bar soap, it makes me feel sticky so I use the body wash.
4. I absolutely have to read before I go to bed. If I don't I will not be able to fall asleep and will lay awake for a long time.
5. I have to sit facing the entrance of a restaurant at a table, if my back is facing the entrance it drives me nuts.
6. I forget things a lot. I make lists a lot. I lose my lists a lot. So then I forget things and write more lists and then can't find the list. The result of this is that I have to go to a store almost everyday to get the things I forgot. It drives me crazy because I would really like to go to the store once or twice but that rarely happens! Recently I walked into Target with a list. Had it for about the first 10 minutes then suddenly it disappeared. I looked for it for 15 minutes, retracing my steps. No list. I went to customer service. No list and I think the girl thought I was crazy to come to customer service and ask if anyone turned in my list. I tried to remember everything but to no avail I didn't and two more trips to get those items followed.
1. I sleep with 2 personal fans on at night. I cannot stand to hear little noises, even John breathing!
2. I will not hang my clothes up. They are always draped over something like a closet rod, chair, bed, tub, etc. Every few days (or weeks!) I take the time to hang them up.
3. I cannot use bar soap, it makes me feel sticky so I use the body wash.
4. I absolutely have to read before I go to bed. If I don't I will not be able to fall asleep and will lay awake for a long time.
5. I have to sit facing the entrance of a restaurant at a table, if my back is facing the entrance it drives me nuts.
6. I forget things a lot. I make lists a lot. I lose my lists a lot. So then I forget things and write more lists and then can't find the list. The result of this is that I have to go to a store almost everyday to get the things I forgot. It drives me crazy because I would really like to go to the store once or twice but that rarely happens! Recently I walked into Target with a list. Had it for about the first 10 minutes then suddenly it disappeared. I looked for it for 15 minutes, retracing my steps. No list. I went to customer service. No list and I think the girl thought I was crazy to come to customer service and ask if anyone turned in my list. I tried to remember everything but to no avail I didn't and two more trips to get those items followed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

2 people joined the party:
Your quirks are just like Robert! The hung up clothes and never not facing the door of the diner. I hope you are doing well, I miss seeing you in the hood.
Jennifer,
I am not sure if you know me...but I go to FBC. I have just been reading your blog (I found the link on ashley's blog) and we are kindred spirits. I have all boys too (only 3 though) and one named Wyatt. :) I want to adopt another child. It is something that I think about all the time...even though I have a 6 month old baby. And your post about making lists that you then lose and have to go to the store everyday made me grin from ear to ear. We are the same person!! :)
I loved reading about your family.
Susan Gilfillan