August 6, 2008
Nursing School: Yesterday I finished yet another semester. This one was tough. I was not very motivated and it was time consuming but I managed to do ok. In the fall I will have my last semester and am scheduled to graduate on December 17th. It sounds so good to say that. I am so ready for school to be done! Next semester I will have management and advanced OB/Pediatrics. I heard they are tough but I am ready bc I know it is my last semester. Alot of people ask me what I want to do when I graduate but I am not sure. So far I am interested in OB, Peds and the Heart Hospital at Richland. I had clinical at the Heart Hospital this summer and I loved it. Low patient to nurse ratio, great people and a very nice, updated facility. I have to decide soon but I am waiting to see how things go this semester.
Adoption: This topic is a tough one. Adoptions in China are a mess. At times I wonder if it will ever happen. Things are getter tougher for adoptions to go through and the wait time is getting longer and longer. It realistically could be five years and well that puts us in our 40's starting over yet again. I don't know what is going to happen with the adoption, it is a total leap of faith and I am learning about patience in a whole new way. I just pray for things to change or for God to give a clear sign if we are do something different.
The Boys: Noah and Sellers are doing good and had a great time at church camp (non FBC). Wyatt is so active and our little daredevil. He thinks he can do anything and says he is already a grown up! Mason is finally talking well and was using the potty alot but has sort of lost interest in it lately. These guys keep us very busy but we love it!
Next week : VACATION!!!!
Adoption: This topic is a tough one. Adoptions in China are a mess. At times I wonder if it will ever happen. Things are getter tougher for adoptions to go through and the wait time is getting longer and longer. It realistically could be five years and well that puts us in our 40's starting over yet again. I don't know what is going to happen with the adoption, it is a total leap of faith and I am learning about patience in a whole new way. I just pray for things to change or for God to give a clear sign if we are do something different.
The Boys: Noah and Sellers are doing good and had a great time at church camp (non FBC). Wyatt is so active and our little daredevil. He thinks he can do anything and says he is already a grown up! Mason is finally talking well and was using the potty alot but has sort of lost interest in it lately. These guys keep us very busy but we love it!
Next week : VACATION!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: