August 1, 2008
I was contacted this past week by an old high school friend.
She says its time to plan our twenty year high school reunion.
No way, twenty years. I knew it was coming but still hard to believe.
It's not that high school doesn't feel so long ago because it does.
So many things forgotten, classmates, teachers, how to speak Spanish.
It's just hard for me to accept that I am old enough to be out for twenty years.
I don't feel that I am possibly old enough to say
"My name is Jennifer and I graduated from high school in 1989".
She says its time to plan our twenty year high school reunion.
No way, twenty years. I knew it was coming but still hard to believe.
It's not that high school doesn't feel so long ago because it does.
So many things forgotten, classmates, teachers, how to speak Spanish.
It's just hard for me to accept that I am old enough to be out for twenty years.
I don't feel that I am possibly old enough to say
"My name is Jennifer and I graduated from high school in 1989".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: