August 20, 2008
Well after a little hiatus from the blog world, I am back. We had a great vacation in Boone, NC. It was so cool and relaxing. John and I went for half the week by ourselves and on Wed. my parents brought the boys up for the rest of the week. We did alot of fun things and I wasn't really ready to
come home.
John on our rafting trip. Picture was taken through a plastic bag to protect my camera, which didn't work real well when I got soaked by the 45 degree absolutely freezing water!
Just before we went into Tweetsie Railroad which is alot of fun but way overpriced!
One day we played in the river the whole day, it was probally the most fun the boys had and it was free!
Hundreds of rocks were thrown that day, a little boys paradise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: