November 8, 2014
After 36 long exhausting hours we have arrived in Guangzhou, gotten settled into our room, took a nap, walked all around the streets around our hotel, ate dinner and now going to try and stay up a few more hours to adjust to the time change. Guangzhou feels familiar as we have spent a good bit of time here in the past. All American Adoptions have to be processed through our consulate which is located here. Tomorrow we have nothing planned but will hopefully be able to find some things to occupy our day. Hoping to find the herb market and possibly Shamian Island.

The Garden Hotel where we are staying.

Crossing the street.


There are literally hundreds of little shops like this everywhere. I can't believe they do much business.

The Garden Hotel where we are staying.

Crossing the street.


There are literally hundreds of little shops like this everywhere. I can't believe they do much business.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

1 people joined the party:
I just left a long comment and lost it. UGH! Glad you are there and part of me wishes I was! shh! DO not tell David that! Jan