November 6, 2014
I feel like I've already been traveling FOREVER and we have the majority left to go. Currently we are sitting in the International Chicago O'Hare Airport. Yes that is separate from the main airport. Had no idea we would leave the main airport to go to the international portion and go through security all over again. This time taking much longer. Ate some semi decent airport food. Johns asleep, I'm keeping guard of all our stuff from the 20 other people sitting at our gate and just paid $11 for ONE pair of socks. I have to have socks for the flight! Only TWO more hours and we take off for Hong Kong. Just thought I'd update those who aren't catching the play by play on Facebook. Next post from China 🇨🇳
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: