January 4, 2012
Poppy and Nama gave the grandkids a trip to GWL for Christmas. The kids love it and look forward to spending time with their cousins, aunt and uncle and of course, Poppy and Nama. Ellery LOVED it. And to think that only a month before she would not even get in a bath tub. When we first got there, she kept trying to take her bathing suit off to get in the water, it was cracking me up. I wondered why she didn't notice nobody else was naked...
I didn't take many pictures because I was worried about having my camera there. I did manage to
snap a few of her first trip to a waterpark.
Thanks Poppy and Nama for our trip!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)


1 people joined the party:
Looks like tons of fun!!!! I love Lily holding Ellery :)