January 15, 2012
One thing we discovered quickly about Ellery once home is how much she loves to dance!
I recently downloaded a new Chinese Children's Album to my iTunes and it was
instantly a huge hit with the girls.
But if Ellery hears ANY music she is on her feet dancing.
I even took her to the Contemporary Service at church last week and
she jumped up and started dancing in the aisle.
This is a video of her dancing. Not the best and her room is a mess
but it is hard to get a good video because if she sees us taping
she stops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

4 people joined the party:
That is adorable!! I would love to see more pictures of her room. I remember Lily's being so sweet.
Also, does Lily speak the same dialect as Ellery? Are they able to communicate? How are Ellery's English skills coming along?
So cute! Blessings
so, so cute! we've watched it about 10 times :) Ellery has some pretty awesome moves!!
LOL...love to see her dance! :)