January 26, 2012
/>YouTube Video">
YouTube Video
We have eaten every meal with Ellery since Gotcha Day and it never occurred to us she would be able to use chopsticks. We had a special family dinner for the Chinese New Year and Lily set the table very festive and gave everyone chopsticks, except Ellery. Well she was the first to be seated, reached over and took Lily's and went to town. We stood there amazed, I just couldn't believe she could do it! Of course by the end she chose another method of eating that cracked us up. Not sure why Lily gave her no chopsticks but did give her a knife.

( and by real food I meant her dinner plate, that was actually left over lunch noodles she brought to the table)



1 people joined the party:

Football and Fried Rice said...

That was pretty funny :-) Ellery ain't letting any utensils or lack thereof come between her and her noodles!!

P.S. I could totally hear someone playing Temple Run in the background :)