November 11, 2011
We have booked flights to leave November 25th. And thank you to my brother in law who was able to get our tickets there and back with his Frequent Flier miles. This saved us a huge amount of money! Once I have confirmation on our itinerary I will share it but until then I know what matters... We will meet our daughter on the 28th!!
Also we got another update on Ellery with new pictures. They have started to let her hair grow out and so thankful for that but in the pictures she looks like a boy to me. In most of the pictures she is not smiling but in one someone got her to smile. Love those dimples!! Just ready to get our girl, hug her tight and stick a bow in her hair!
Also we got another update on Ellery with new pictures. They have started to let her hair grow out and so thankful for that but in the pictures she looks like a boy to me. In most of the pictures she is not smiling but in one someone got her to smile. Love those dimples!! Just ready to get our girl, hug her tight and stick a bow in her hair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
-
2011
(116)
- December(18)
-
November(13)
- The People's Park
- Ellery Day- The Details
- Ellery Day
- Here in Nanning
- Comments
- Travel by the numbers
- Ready!!
- Tonight I am just giddy with excitement!! In just ...
- We have booked flights to leave November 25th. And...
- TA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whew! I was beginning to wo...
- The Tooth Fairy (or Best Mom Ever)
- Orphan Sunday
- October(6)
- September(11)
- August(12)
- July(7)
- June(7)
- May(6)
- April(8)
- March(10)
- February(12)
- January(6)
- 2010 (78)
- 2009 (119)
- 2008 (126)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)



5 people joined the party:
She does not look like a boy! You just want to put a big old southern girl bow in her hair! LOL
:)
Wooohooo!
Ellery is coming HOME!! She's beautiful, love the dimples! Love the frequent flyer tickets, too--what a huge blessing!!
Can't wait to follow your journey, and yes, see a big ol' bow in your girlie's hair!
Blessings~
Tina
Yeah!
So happy to see that your TA came and that in no time you will be on your way to bring Ellery home!!!
Can't wait to follow your journey!
You must be a wonderful family!
God bless you!
Jennifer,
Your email wasnt linked to your comments, so I'm back!!
We are staying at the Majestic, but Ill be we get our girls on the same day!! We might have to get together, cause I think Nanning will be lonely!
How old is Ellery? What city is she from? Where are you staying in GZ? Who is traveling from your family? Ruby is from Hepu and we hope o travel to visit her finding spot (2 hours away from nanning)
it is just my husband and I traveling. I hope that we can meet up and maybe have some pizza :)
Blessings,
Sara